The 17 Agencies of the Military Intelligence Complex
We are public told there are 17 agencies that make up the Military Intelligence Complex, however there are probably ones that exist but whose existence is kept hidden, since they are involved with “deep black” operations which are unacknowledged. According to ex-CIA agent Kevin Shipp (see below), this Deep State or Parallel Government behind the scenes employs 1271 organizations, 1931 private companies, 4.8 million people and has 10,000 intelligence gathering locations across the US. It operates outside the law. Not even Congress knows the size of it!
Here’s the 17 agencies we know about:
– ODNI (Office of the Director of National Intelligence): the ODNI was created by Congress in response to 9/11 false flag to coordinate intelligence collection and sharing among all the agencies. The director is the head of the intelligence community and the principal advisor to the president.
According to Wiki Commons, the original sign from the CIA’s first building.
– CIA (Central Intelligence Agency): the most notorious agency of all, which grew out of the OSS (Office of Strategic Services) in 1947. The CIA is infamous for drug running (heroin, cocaine and more), weapon running, subverting foreign governments and installing puppet dictators (regime change), the use of front and shell companies to hide criminal activities (e.g. Evergreen as a CIA front company used to disperse chemtrails), foreign and domestic assassination (e.g. CIA Operation 40), disseminating propaganda (Operation Mockingbird), “extraordinary rendition” (Orwellian term for torture), lying to justify war (Saddam’s WMDs), creating and funding terrorists for use to further the NWO plan (Mujahideen, Al-Qaeda [Al-CIA-da] and ISIS) and mind control (e.g. MK Ultra and its various subprojects).
– NSA (National Security Agency): the formerly secretive agency which was referred to as “No Such Agency” was thrust into the spotlight by Edward Snowden in 2013. The NSA focuses on signals intelligence (monitoring, collecting and processing communications and other electronic information), cracking secret codes and engages in mass surveillance programs on the entire world, including Americans and US allied nations, sucking up literally trillions of “transactions” (phone calls, text messages, emails) on everyone.
– DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency): the DIA is the primary entity responsible for collecting and analyzing intelligence on foreign militaries.
– NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency): yes, it should be the NGIA, but I guess the NGA wanted to join the club of alphabet soup agencies with cool three letter names to be truly part of the MIC club. This agency is the principal provider of geospatial intelligence – analysis and information about Earth’s natural and man-made features and geo-tagged activities. GEOINT (Geospatial Intelligence) is used for combat, humanitarian and disaster relief, border and transportation security and security planning for special events.
– NRO (National Reconnaissance Office): the NRO was a secret agency for 31 years until its existence was declassified in 1992. The office designs, builds and operates the USA’s reconnaissance satellites, providing the Pentagon with precision navigation, early warning of missile launches and near real-time imagery.
– FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation): the FBI has both law enforcement and intelligence functions. On the intelligence side, it aims to protect the U.S. against terrorism, cyberattacks and foreign intelligence operations and espionage. It maintains the government’s terrorist watch list. Under Hoover it was involved in both the JFK and MLK assassinations, as well as subverting activist movements (Co-Intel Pro). The FBI has been repeatedly caught manufacturing terrorism by using undercover agents in sting operations.
– DHS (Department of Homeland Security), Office of Intelligence and Analysis: also created after 9/11, the DHS is in charge of emergency preparedness (FEMA), border control and transportation security (TSA) and biodefense (against epidemics). It oversees “fusion centers”. DHS was also the department that got busted purchasing 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in 2012. You can thank the DHS for all the coffins FEMA has stockpiled and all the molestation TSA has performed.
– DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration), Office of National Security Intelligence: the DEA is the administration responsible for stopping illegal drugs. DEA agents have been caught admitting to the use of parallel construction. This is a technique where they catch someone with illegally gained information (e.g. through illegal warrantless wiretapping and surveillance operations), then set up another (false) track or trail to show the judges in court to make it look like they found and tracked a suspect legally.
– Department of State, Bureau of Intelligence and Research: this bureau collects and analyzes intelligence on global affairs and advises the secretary of State and other diplomats.
– Department of the Treasury, Office of Intelligence and Analysis: the job of this office is to prevent money launderers, terrorists, drug lords, etc. from moving their money through the American financial institutions.
– Department of Energy, Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence: the origin of this office is the Manhattan Project, when the Atomic Energy Commission was analyzing the Soviet Union’s nuclear weapons program. Today it provides intelligence on foreign nuclear weapons, energy security, and nuclear energy, safety and waste.
– Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance: this is the Air Force’s intelligence branch, which uses airplanes, drones and satellites to identify hideouts, bunkers, mobile launchers and weapons caches.
– Army Military Intelligence: this is the Army’s intelligence branch, which intercepts electronic communications and provides maps, ground imagery and information on foreign forces to assist US troops in the battlefield.
– ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence): this is the Navy’s intelligence branch, which keeps tabs on foreign scientific and technological research, analyzes the structure, tactics and readiness of foreign naval forces, and tracks merchant shipping to identify illicit activity.
– Marine Corps Intelligence: this is the Marine Corps’ intelligence branch, which creates military maps, intercepts and translates radio and electronic signals, and analyzes images collected from sensors.
– Coast Guard Intelligence: the Coast Guard is actually under the DHS. It is charged with protecting more than 100,000 miles of American coastline and inland waterways. It interdicts migrants, carries out search-and-rescue and handles illegal drug seizures.
(Interesting to consider that Coast Guard Intelligence is 1 of the 17, in light of the propaganda and official narrative about the “Russian hacking” of the election. Remember when Clinton and other lying officials claimed that all 17 MIC agencies were in agreement that Russia had hacked the US? They weren’t, but even if they were, what the hell would the Coast Guard know about Russian hackers!?)
Here now is a selection of 20 ex-agents and whistleblowers who have had the courage to stand up to the Military Intelligence Complex.
Government torture was revealed to a shocking extent with the Senate CIA Torture Report.
Ex-CIA Agents and Whistleblowers Military Intelligence Complex
One of the key weapons in Washington’s arsenal is the CIA or Central Intelligence Agency. Sometimes it is called “the Company” by those on the inside. Perhaps it would be better called a cult. Victor Marchetti authored his 1974 book The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence, where he wrote that:
“There exists in our nation today a powerful and dangerous secret cult — the cult of intelligence. Its holy men are the clandestine professionals of the Central Intelligence Agency. Its patrons and protectors are the highest officials of the federal government. Its membership, extending far beyond governmental circles, reaches into the power centers of industry, commerce, finance, and labor. Its friends are many in the areas of important public influence — the academic world and the communications media. The cult of intelligence is a secret fraternity of the American political aristocracy. The purpose of the cult is to further the foreign policies of the U.S. government by covert and usually illegal means …”
Former CIA chief William Colby agreed with Marchetti’s assessment:
“[CIA agents] cliqued together, forming a sealed fraternity … they developed a rather skewed view of that world … they looked down on the life of the rest of the citizenry … an inbred, distorted, elitist view of intelligence that held itself to be … beyond the restraints of the Constitution.”
With that in mind, here are 11 ex-CIA agents who broke out of the cult to tell the public the truth.
Speaking out against the Military Intelligence Complex: ex-CIA agent Robert Steele.
1. Robert Steele: Former Marine, CIA case officer and US co-founder of the US Marine Corps intelligence activity, Steele’s mission has been to spread the use of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT). He has written handbooks on OSINT for NATO, the DIA and US Special Operations Forces. He has stated that the preconditions for revolution exist in the US, UK and other western countries. He enumerates such conditions as: “elite isolation to concentrated wealth to inadequate socialisation and education, to concentrated land holdings to loss of authority to repression of new technologies especially in relation to energy, to the atrophy of the public sector and spread of corruption, to media dishonesty, to mass unemployment of young men and on and on and on.”
Ex-CIA engineer Robert Duncan has done much to expose the horrific nature of the mind control technology of the Military Intelligence Complex.
2. Robert Duncan: Former CIA engineer Dr. Robert Duncan, who was involved in the research and development of “Manchurian Candidates” (i.e. mind control victims), has been trying to explain to the public over the years that the true state of current mind control technology defies imagination. It is very hard (and scary) for the average person to grasp how sophisticated the technology now is. Duncan reveals how a weapons system capable of totalitarian control has been constructed. He also reveals that many people are now in wireless mental contact with AI (Artificial Intelligence) run by supercomputers – people from all walks of life, not just poor people as was done in the past.
Duncan worked with brain-to-computer interface technologies, things like remote mind reading, CIA hive mind experimentation (multiple people sharing the same mental space), remote targeting and tracking of people via their energy signature or “brain print”, remotely cloning or copying thoughts, emotions and other states (e.g. intense pain) onto a target, the “Voice of God” (piping information into people’s minds and making them hear voices), forced or induced dreams and OIW (Offensive Information Warfare).
Like many other ex-Intelligence agents, Duncan was tricked into thinking he was doing something good for humanity while he was actually constructing a weapon of torture and control. Now he is trying to alert people to the horrific nature of this technology – before its too late.
3. Ray McGovern: McGovern is an outspoken ex-CIA analyst and co-founder of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPs). He has accused the CIA of being a rogue agency many times, stating that the CIA routinely cooks up “intelligence” to justify pre-planned wars (e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya). It’s not bad intelligence; it’s fixed intelligence. Furthermore, he has stated that US Presidents are scared of CIA directors, and that Congress hasn’t done anything to rein in the CIA before at least 9/11, if not before the time of JFK. In this video, McGovern famously challenged the lies of Donald Rumseld to his face. Rumsfeld was a former executive at Searle Pharmaceuticals (that developed the horrible chemical aspartame) and former Secretary of Defense during 9/11 (who coincidentally “lost” $2.3 trillion the day before 9/11, then oversaw the US invade Iraq and other nations post 9/11).
In this quote, ex-CIA Michael Schemer exposes how the Israeli-Saudi alliance is far more dangerous than Iran.
4. Michael Scheuer: Ex-CIA intelligence Michael Scheuer has been an outspoken critic of US foreign policy for decades. He has been one of the few to have the guts to criticize Israel and cast doubts on why the US would want to ally itself so closely with the Zionist regime (hint: it’s because the Rothschilds control Israel and also the US, thus can dictate how the US spends its money and chooses its allies). Scheuer has also had the intelligence to highlight the dangerous alliance between Israel and Saudi Arabia, and expose how that alliance is far, far more dangerous to the US and some surrounding nations than Iran.
Wikipedia states that, “Scheuer became a public figure after being outed as the anonymous author of the 2004 book Imperial Hubris, in which he criticized many of the United States’ assumptions about Islamist insurgencies and particularly Osama bin Laden … In his book Scheuer depicted bin Laden as a rational actor who was fighting to weaken the United States by weakening its economy, rather than merely combating and killing Americans.” Now that doesn’t fit too well with the official narrative on terrorism and Islam, does it?
5. Susan Lindauer: Ex-CIA agent Susan Lindauer endured 5 years of unjust imprisonment with no trial under the Patriot Act for the crime of speaking the truth. After 10 years, she broke her silence on 9/11, revealing how George W. Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld had decided to go to war with Iraq before 9/11 occurred. She also exposed how her CIA handler Richard Fuse made her deliver threatening messages to the Iraqis – even though they possessed no WMDs and had no knowledge of the hijackings. She confirms that the leader of the hijackers, Mohammed Atta, was a CIA asset. She was imprisoned for 2 years for her trouble.
Ex-CIA agent John Kiriakou. Image credit: AlJazeera.com / John Kiriakou
6. John Kiriakou: Kiriakou was one of the most punished whistleblowers in recent times. After being at the CIA for years, he resigned in 2004, then 3 years later in December 2007 he decided to go on television and publicly call out the CIA for its “immoral, unethical and illegal torture programs” (which you can read more about here). He rightly accused the CIA of lying when the agency falsely claimed that it gained “actionable intelligence” through the torture, which violated many laws and the 8th Amendment in the Bill of Rights (which forbids cruel and unusual punishments). Like Landauer, Kiriakou was imprisoned for almost 2 years for his trouble.
Ex-CIA agent Kevin Shipp exposes how the Military Intelligence Complex destroys whistleblowers.
7. Kevin Shipp: Ex-CIA agent Kevin Shipp worked as a counter-terrorism agent. He has exposed the corruption of Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Susan Rice, John Brennan, Huma Abedin and many more. He has talked on various issues of truth, such as the the 9/11 false flag event, the vaccine-autism connection, how mass migration is being deliberately used to destabilize the West, and how the Military Intelligence Complex has perfected the art of intimidating and destroying whistleblowers.